Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Austins Blessing




While in Utah we decided to Bless Austin, Sunday morning, inside my parents home. It turned out to be a Beautiful event. Both my Grandmas were there as well as many family and our good friends the Porters and the Churchs. It was the first of my children to be blessed with so many family around. I was touched by there support and love. Bret gave the blessing, it was very beautiful. I was reminded of the special spirits that have been sent to our home. It is such an awsome responsiblity to raise them.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Look at Uncle Billy doint what he does best!! Or is he supposed to be the one riding the crazy bronc? LOL!! Oh dear, I am up way too late!!

Such a beautiful event. How wonderful to see the Churchs and your family.

cemarcano said...

Congratulations Austin! What a special day!