Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jammin with Faith




That's your daughter, no that's your daughter, was what was going through our minds as Bret and I watched the first grade perform during the Elementary Schools Christmas Program.
Faith was one of Three guitar players picked for the performance. She had told me earlier in the week how excited she was to have been picked. She would often show me her great guitar skills, I had no idea that it would turn out to be such a standing ovation from the crowd. She literaly had them in her hand. I received many comments afterwards that I should really get her into guitar lessons. They all don't understand this is just her. A Ham, Just like her Dad!!

5 comments:

DonnaB said...

Wendy,

Up until now, I have been a blog stalker... checking in on your family from time to time. I have to comment on your guitarist. That was awesome. Randy and I both loved it. I hope she never loses that ability to "dance like no one is watching". Keep it rocking Faith!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, Faith has some mad skills!! LOL, she had me laughing. I love how she cocks her one knee up!! She is too cute!! I can't believe how BIG she is! we got your card today in the mail and Clayton said,"Wow, she has grown up!"

I love Faith's guitar playing!

Jenny said...

That's adorable, Wendy!! I love it! Miss you :)

Unknown said...

That is absolutely adorable! Your kids look so sweet.

lauren
lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This post actually made my day :)
she's gonna be an awesome guitar player!!! really sweet. keep it up with the nice blog!
Miriam