Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Austin Brent has arrived




Austin arrived at 8:00 am on Tuesday October 21st, Healthy and beautiful. Mommy is doing great. Because of being in the freezing operating room so long durring the c-section my temperature lowered to 93%, It took a good couple of hours for it to get back up to 98%. I supose that leaving the center core of you body open to that cold air can have that kind of affect on you.
The Grandmas brought the twins and Jace up around 3:00 for a visit, Lindsay had a suitcase full of clothes, she would not let go of it all day waiting to come to the hospital. Grandma said she even napped with it. Allie brought a blanket we had purchased earlier for Austin (as seen in picture). They were all so excited to see their baby brother. As for Faith,I was totally freeked out when grandma told me she did not get off the bus and so we called the school and sure enough she was waiting for Daddy. She refused to get on the bus to come home because somehow she got it in her head that Daddy was going to pick her up in a car to go and see the baby. I do not know how she convinced the teacher of that. (very persuasive little girl)

I am going to enjoy another day in the Hospital. It is odd being so quiet, but I know It is also priceless time with my newborn. And I need the rest!

13 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! He is very cute. And I love the family picture!

The Cassel Family said...

Congratulations!! Hes adorable!

The Steele family said...

Congrats that is so great. your family is so cute.

Marc and Letty said...

Muchas felisidades por su nuevo bebe . esta hermoso y la mejor de todo es que se encuentran con muy buena saludo.

Tienen una familia linda y GGGRRAAANNDDEEE!!!!
Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotros este bello momento de su familia, Los quiere la familia Clifford.

Laura said...

He's so so so SO cute!!!! I can't wait to see him!!!! Congratulations!!!

Carolina girl said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Andrea said...

Oh I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! Austin is sooooo cute! You look really good!! And Faith!! She is somthing. I bet she is going to be a really big help!! Congrats and you have a really beautiful family!!

Susan said...

Congratulations to all! He's a doll, and I really LOVE the name Austin. :)

Gayla said...

We're so happy for you! Love the family pic. Good luck with your move.

K Daniels said...

What a handsome addition to your beautiful family. Congratulations!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations Wendy and Bret. He is very cute. You guys are my heros! five kids, five and under (WOW) Our life's would be so lonely with out our kids. What a cute family you have. Your amazing Wendy.

The Caple Crew said...

SO CUTE! CONGRATULATIONS! Oh and doed Daddy's shirt say "Bubba Gump" in the family pic? Love it!

cemarcano said...

Yeah! I can't believe I have been so busy I almost missed it. (Haven't looked at my blog for over a week) Congratulations! Enjoy the rest and help!