Thursday, October 23, 2008

We love our Grandmas



My mom and Grandma arrived last Saturday, the kids have not seen them for more than six months, but you would never know it. Lindsay quickly found Grandmas bed during the night looking for someone to sleep with. She has been her little shadow since. They are all enjoying them so much, especially me. Wow, what big help, I couldn't do it without them. Today they are home making sugar cookies while I finish up my rest at the Hospital. If all goes well I will get my staples taken out tomorrow and then head home for the rest of the recovery.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wendy, all I gotta say is "Girl, you are a Saint."

Congrats again. And, uh, Good Luck!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Andrea said...

Grandmas are the best, and you have some of the best I have ever seen!! You are lucky to have such great back up!! I hope they save you some sugar cookies!!

He is so tiny!!! and so very handsome!!

Cottle said...

baby Austin is absolutely adorable!!!! I know how wonderful those grandma's are they help me so much!!!! Rest as much as you can, you have a big move ahead!! Can't wait to see the twins and the baby. and ok faith and Jayce too. might as well say all of ya'll. Love ya sis
Marie

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Your mother looks more like your sister. So I see where you get your good looks. Precious baby and congrats. We will truly miss your family