Friday, November 7, 2008

More of Austin




Just a few more pictures of my beautiful baby boy. these last 2 weeks have been crazy, crazy, We had a house full of family, 3 grandmas, 1 grandpa, my family and packers and movers! Then Bret had to take off for meeting in Billings and left us to the final tasks. I was trying to not overdue it. (after a 3rd C-section) but i am not the stand by and watch kinda girl. It was hard but I did have some wonderful grandmas trying to slow me down. They were a huge help. Keeping the kids ocupied, and organizing the home. Grandma Carrie bonded with the baby, I would feed Austin and then almost everytime she was right there to burb him and hold him if he was fussy. Austin will really miss her. Austin does not realize yet that he has to share mommy with 4 other children. The girls have been really sweet sisters, but I have to admit Jace is by far the most protective. He loves loving on his brother and lets me know every time Austin is crying. Very sweet.

5 comments:

Laura said...

So are you all moved yet? I hate that we didn't get to come to your thing last week, and missed you guys at church on Sunday. Thank goodness for Blogs, right?

Andrea said...

He is so handsome! You are so lucky to have had such helpers with you! If you are still in town, hoteling it!! Call me and I will come meet you and visit!!

The Caple Crew said...

SO CUTE! That is so awesome that the kids are so lovey with him! I can't wait til our little guy comes! And to see how Ryanne is with him!

Kristen said...

Wendy,
He is sooo cute. I can't wait to see him in person.
Love ya!

Troy & Emily said...

So glad you guys will be "closer." Austin is such a sweetie! We expect to see him sometime. Glad you are doing well and he is well. What a cute name!
-Troy and Emily and Sophy =)