Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

This is for you Kristen>>>

8 TV shows that I watch
What??? I have 5 kids five and under, tell my husband we need cable!

8 things that happened yesterday

1. attended church
2. Ate some yummy Jambalaya at the Young's house
3. said goodbye to friends
4. changed diapers, calmed baby Austin
5. took a Nap!!!!!
6. Took a shower for that matter and shaved my legs!!!
7. Gave my Hubby a kiss
8. called my sister Marie to check on my girls

8 things I look forward to

1.Being settled in our new house
2. Home for Thanksgiving
3. Home for Christmas
4. Skiing again
5. Starting my exercise program
6. My kids spending time with Grandpa
7. Austins Baby Blessing
8. Austin Sleeping through the night.

8 things on my wish list.

1. More time with my extended family
2. Being more perseptive of others needs (charity)
3. Daddy home for dinner every night at 6pm
4. A maid (paid for of course)
5. Live in sitter that loves my kids as much as Alanna or Sara Beth
6. Meeting a real great girlfriend in Montana
7. Children that grow up with Faith, Testimonies and love for the Lord.
8. Free sky miles to fly anytime I want back to Louisiana. or anywhere for that matter

8 favorite places to eat

1. D'Angelos
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Cold Stone
4. Terra Cottas
5. Red Lobster
6. Paradise Smoothie
7. Taggerts
8. Bret's BBQ

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go. Iam sure you are crazy busy. I wish I lived closer so I could help you.

Andrea said...

I am with ya on the 8 tv shows!! Does PBS kids count? LOL!!

We sure will miss you guys. :)

The Caple Crew said...

Does watching "cars" 8 times in a day count?