Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Tribute to Mothers!



Beautiful, kind, loving, full of life and faith. We have often been mistaken for sisters, she has kept her youth, not only in looks but also in Spirit. She is quick to smile and always ready for the next adventure. She has taught me to look forward with faith at life. She has always relied heavily on her testimony and answers to prayers. I have learned to rely on the Lord through her example. I have also learned if I really need help to ask her for her extra prayers in my behalf, I know that the Lord will hear her plea.
I realize now that I am a mother how much she sacrificed as a mother for us five children. I know she would not call it a sacrifice. In the end, it is truly a blessing. Whatever the sleepless nights and deprived personal time I am glad she found it worth it.

I love you MOM!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You do have a wonderful mother!! And I loved reading about your other mother and grandmothers!! You really have been blessed with such wonderful strong woman around you. And girl, you are one super mom yourself. Girl, you have always inspired me!! Happy Late Mother's day!!