Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Faith






"Hula on over to Faith's house for some fun in the sun"
That was what we printed on the party invitations. I admit I started planning 2 weeks in advance and I do not know who was more excited Faith or me. I have a hard time not over doing the birthday thing. I told Bret I almost need a seperate allowance for Bithday Parties. I get carried away with favors and games, and all the decorations.

We started the party off with Faith giving out Leis to all her friends and guests. She loved this (She enjoys being the hostess), Then we sat down at the kitchen table and made visors or necklaces, Whatever the children perfered. After the craft we headed out side, where I had a sprinkler under the tramp and lual music blasting form the radio. We had the kiddie pool filled with water and a cooler filled with water ballons. ( they went fast!) I had a bubble station with about 6 or 7 different wands, later we had a hula hoop contest and then I put hibiscus flower tatoo's on the guests. All before the piata and cake! Whhoooooo.

No comments: