Saturday, June 28, 2008

# 5 is a BOY!!!!

Yes It's a Boy. for anyone not in on the news we found out the day before we left on vacation. It came as no suprise to me. some things you just have a feeling about. I wanted to scan in the ultrasound picture. It is very clear that it is a boy, but our scanner is not working, so you will have to take my word for it.
yesterday I started going thru most of my girl clothing and purging. Then I started going thru the boys clothes to see what I had saved and over anxious me hung up every little outfit I had in the nursery. I know I still have 4 months to go. but being able to walk in the room and see all the little clothes hanging up really gets me excited. And during the heat of the summer and pregnant I need the cute little reminder it is all worth it sometimes.

3 girls and 2 boys, Wow what a blessing. I am so glad Jace will have a brother to pal around with.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, if you want to sell some of those little girl clothes...let me know!

gwen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is really good news for Jace. Your family is so cute. Also, glad you had a fun trip!

The Cassel Family said...

that is so great that Jace will have a partner in crime. You have a great family!

Be A Saint said...

Oh I am soooo glad that you are having a boy. Glad for Jace and glad for your husband!! Nice and even with everyone having a buddy. Always very important to me in my family. Your trip sounds wonderful. Glad you got to get away...

Cottle said...

I am so proud of you Wendy and thought you ought to know it. You are an amazing mother don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The Lord has blessed you enormously for raising such wonderful children I've seen you grow a lot in the past 5 years. Things you once thought impossible are a breeze for you. Any mother should praise you! I only wish I was there to help you more. Congrats on the good news again. I love you Sis.

Jenny said...

Hi Wendy! I love your blog. It's so fun to finally know what you're up to! Congrats on having another boy, what great news. Sure miss ya. :)

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I loved reading everything about your trip and hearing the wonderful news for your family about adding a boy. THAT IS WONDERFUL! I was so thrilled about your vacation. :)

Andrea said...

OH YEAH!! I know you already told me but I am so so so excited!! I am too glad that jace has a little brother to play with! Boys are so much fun!!!

Julie Church said...

I had a feeling. Congrats!