Thursday, July 10, 2008

ALLIE!!!!!!



Anyone seen Alvin and the chipmuncks latley. Well at our house their is no need for an Alvin, We have Allie. Bret says that if you haven't seen Allie in the past 20 min. you better start yelling her name and tell her to stop. Well one of those moments happend this morning while I was engrosed in a book, One of the reasons I have not been updating the blog. When I start a book I have a hard time putting it down to finish any other task, as well as take care of my kids obviously, because when I finished a certain chaper this morning Icould find Allie and Jace no where in sight. I heard the water in my bathroom running. Yes Allie was nacked sitting in the sink. Jace was in the other sink,( he was fully dressed and soaking wet) Water had been running for oh I da, know 20 min. The whole bathroom was flooded. each of the bathroom drawers were full of water. ruining make- up and just a hudge mess to clean up. I was not as dilligent as my sister in taking a picture of the deed. Would have been great, Good advice. But latter thought about the need to record such incidents. So here are a few of the clean up photos. I was laying everything out to dry.
I am doing better at not loosing it when things like this happen, but then again sometimes I feel the frequency of creative disasters is just another day in the Jorgensen House.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL!! It's times like those when you just have to stop and laugh. I have those moments a lot. Good thing Allie and Jace are so darn cute!!!
One sunday I was trying to get everyone outside and in the van and when i finally make it outside both boys were knee deep in the mud. Nice!! Boys, they are so much fun.

Laura said...

LOL!!!

I think my dr. pepper just came out of my nose!!

Carolina girl said...

WOW! I knew you had your hands full, Wendy, but not that full! You'll have some great stories to tell them someday and lots of laughs when they come to you telling you what a mess their kids are! Something to look forward to.

Erin said...

I have kids like that! The ones that if you haven't seen them in the last few minutes, you'd better find them fast!
Lately our problem is that Spencer keeps putting things in the toilet. At least 5 hair dryers and many feminine products in my bathroom. The hall bathroom is currently clogged right now because of "something" he put in there.