Saturday, July 26, 2008

Montana!!!

Not sure why I have waited so long to post our new news, maybe because the idea is taking a while to sink in my brain, (kinda like when I found out I was pregnat with number 5) But it is true, we are moving to Billings Montana in November. It is hard to believe we have been in Lake Charles almost 6 years, Longer than I have lived in one place since, I don't even remeber. Maybe the longest I have ever lived anywhere. Lake Charles is really home to us. This dicission has certainly not come without a lot of fasting a prayer, but it is still hard for me to feel good about leaving the roots I have planted here. It has been a growing place, I will have had every one of my children here. I have grown spiritually, and grown into a mother. I have incedible friends here that I know would do any thing for me. (Namley our whole ward). And of course my relationship with Bret has really grown as well. I never knew how much teamwork it takes to raise a large family. And he has been truly incredible in trying to balance his responsiblities between work, Bishop and Family. I am really proud of him and greatful that he is such a good provider that allows us so many opertunities including this move to Montana. below I have copied the official announcement from work. The best news about the move is that we will be 8 hours from my parents home. That is dueable in a weekend!!!!!!

So here we come Montains!!!!!!!

Effective November 1, 2008
Bret Jorgensen, Maintenance Superintendent, Lake Charles Refinery, will become Turnaround & Mechanical Planning Director, Billings Refinery, reporting to Jerry Knoyle, Mechanical Manager, Billings Refinery. Bret will relocate from Lake Charles, Louisiana to Billings, Montana.

Please join us in thanking Bret for his contributions to Lake Charles and wishing him continued success in his new assignment.

7 comments:

gwen said...

We are going to really miss y'all! Sorry to see you go but good luck in Montana!

tyrone&mary said...

Wow that is big news! I hope the move comes with ease! Montana is beautiful and will be happy to have you! And all of us here in Utah will be happy to have you closer!

Andrea said...

OH NO!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? I am going to cry for weeks and months and they I will have to come and visit you! I am so jealous, Montana!!! That is exciting!

cemarcano said...

Congratulations! What a fun move!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes, we will miss you but you never know, you may be back.....to raise teenagers here. And maybe Bishop will become Turnaround Manager.

Susan said...

Such a beautiful place to go, Big Sky country! We will miss you!

Gayla said...

Congratulations!!! You are very lucky the company will do the packing and moving for you. Exciting but hard too. We miss a lot about the South, more than we ever thought we would. -Gayla