Saturday, August 16, 2008

Prien Lake Elementry







Faiths 1st Day of Kindergarten has finally arrived. I say finally because she has anxiously been waiting for this day since pre-kindergarten was let out in May. We set out her new uniform the night before and I thought she wouldn’t be able to sleep with excitement. But come 6:45 I had to wake her up because I was so excited! Some talk of the blues of sending your baby off to the first day of school. Maybe they will hit me next week?

I guess it eases my worries to know that Faith is a very outgoing little girl who loves to succeed. When we went to meet and greet she had already memorized the name tags of the kids whose back packs hung next to hers. She really has a hunger for learning. In the past she has loved and admired her teachers and has a desire to please them. I think she’ll do Great!!

6 comments:

Stacy James said...

What a little darlin'! She's just precious and I know, too, that she'll do wonderful. She's got the same enthusiasm for life as her parents.

Andrea said...

Oh I hope she has a great day! I love her jumper! I can't believe she is in Kindergarten, it seems like she was just two years old not too long ago!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes these days pass so fast...they really do. Enjoy them because before you know it, they will be heading off to college. :)

Kristen said...

I can't believe they are starting school. Olivia doesn't start until monday. Time goes by way to fast. Faith looks so cute in her uniform. I wish they would do that here.I hope you are feeling well. It has been way to long since we have talked. I love this, now we can keep in touch a little better.

Cottle said...

Very adorable! I love Jayce's hair cut too :) Can't wait to have you guys closer

Lindsay and Mike said...

Wendy! This is Lindsay Storrs. I don't know if you remember me, but we lived in Lake Charles until 2003. I found your blog through Gwen's. I can't believe you have 4 kids now...with a fifth on the way! Good luck in Montana!!!