Saturday, August 16, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten



In keeping the tradition alive, I remembered that on the 1st day of school my mom always had a warm batch of cookies waiting for me when I came home. So I pulled out Moms Famous Choclate Chip cookie recipe around 1pm so they would be waiting for her when she came home. We then began to chat about her day. She sang me a new indian song she learned, told me about all the rules, especially the one about needing to raise her had to talk, because if everyone talked at once all the teacher would hear would be bla...bla...blaa. She told me how she saw two friends, Kenya from Church and Noah from her pre-Kindergarten class. She cannot wait to go back again!

1 comment:

cemarcano said...

She's sooo cute in her uniform! How exciting for her! Our first day back is a week from Monday. I like the cookie tradition. How special!