Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alligator or Elevator

I took Austin to the Doctor for his 3 month check up and shots the other day. Since I am still new in town and have a horrible time asking people to watch my kids I just took the whole gang along with me. I was actually pretty impressed, they did well. I only had to run after Jace once when he took up the stairs to the third floor. I bribed the girls with some Sprite after if they would behave. When we left for the sprite, Allie and Lindsay asked where the Alligator was. I was thinking they were remembering the Alligator that was in the Lake Charles Hospital. You know how each state has these new statues of Animals, Montana has Horses. I told the girls the Alligator was not in this Hospital. Yes it is mom see. and they pointed to the Elevator, and pronounced it Alligator again. it was too cute I could not correct them.

3 comments:

Bella In The Bayou said...

How sweet! I'm sure you'll have them telling stories of 'riding the alligator' for years to come ;)

Andrea said...

Alligator, Elevator, same thing!! LOL!! They are too cute. And I cart all mine with me too. What else are we supposed to do. Babysitters what are those!!

And I hear you guys are going to be getting some visitors around Mardi Gras time!! That is going to be a blast!!

Marc and Letty said...

that is so funny! los estranamos y los queremos, Cuando nesecites ayuda para cuidarlos, solo llamame.