Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whitney and Ryan


Well this weekend was one to never be forgotten. My little sister was married in the Bountiful Utah Temple. It was rainy day, but cleared up for pictures. It was so wonderful to see her so in love and on her way to building her own family. I am so proud of her. She has always been a delight to be around and has always seemed older than her actual age. But over the weekend I think her age caught up with her. She is really married.( still sinking in with me) We all love Ryan and know that he will take good care of her. They both deserve so much happiness and they certainly have started off on the right foot. I love you both!!!! Congratulations. Wish I had a pic of you and Ryan together. Anyone want to see her great Bridals check out her blog,

3 comments:

Marc and Letty said...

hola!
Emos estado unpoco ocupados, pero no nos emos ilvidado de ustedes, siempre paso a ver sus fotos, para saver como les va. me encantan las fotos que tomaran de la boda y en donde estan jugando con la nieve, ya se acostumbraron al frio?. y tu mama si que tiene talento. me da mucho gusto que esten bien i disfrutando de la familya, mientras nosotros les estanamos mucho, saludos y besitos a tus bebes.

Andrea said...

Holy cow, she is not aloud to get married!! Wasn't she just in Louisiana, single, and hanging out with you and the kids?? Her dress is beautiful!! I will have to check out her blog!!

And girl you got in your wedding dress!! That is aweseome!! It was a great picture, and a wonderful idea. How many moms can say that they can wear their wedding dress after 5 kids!!

Congrats Whitney and Ryan!!

Oh, and Jace is so cute in his Nike hat!! He is so going to be a little Brett!! Jace is just too cute!!

Pilates said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there, Whitney is SO Beautiful!! BIG HUGS!