Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Common phrases

Here are just a few common phrases that come out of my mouth on a daily basis. I am sure I will remember more later and add them to the list so so I can remember these days.

* Snippy Snappy
* I do not have a magic wand ( oh how I wish I did thought)
* Supper fast super chic
* Give me your whinnies (followed by them spitting in their hand)
* 1....2....3..
* Hugs not hits
* You get what you get and don't throw a fit
* Where is your happy face
* Sit in your chair and don't get out
* Have you been excused yet
* No, mommy do it
* Only mommy cuts your hair
* Time out chair ultimatum
* If you're nice, you can have a ride in Daddy's Jeep
* Let's go on a treasure hut ( for the lost sock, shoe, or hair bow)
* OK kids here is the Plan.
* Touch your nose, your head, your eyes.....Listen to me (get's their attention quickly!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I say 1...2....3...a lot too. Some how I am not as scary as daddy. :) I love to see your posts!! They always make me smile. I was just talking the other day about what a super Mom you are!

Be A Saint said...

Cute phrases....I would even jump up to help if you used it on me!!! You are awesome!