Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Favorite Food


The Kids ask for these almost every morning, they refer to them as Flat Pancakes, better known as Creps. When I was little they were one of my favorite breakfasts, and I called them roll-up-pancakes. I think they are going to be their favorite food for quite sometime. I can make a tripple batch and they will eat about five each if I let them. I have started buckling down to a double batch and telling them when the batter is all gone they are too. I figure they can't be that bad because they are full of eggs(protien), until they saterate them in syrup.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those look great!! YUMMY!! My mom would make chicken crepes while I was growing up. I loved them. She made them with a white sauce and chicken, then rolled it all up in the crepes with cheese!! Oh yum!!

Your kids are getting so big, just look at the twins!! And Jace!! Girl, they grow up way to fast!!

Bella In The Bayou said...

Okay I seriously want your recipe we seriously love crepes. Crepes with sugar sprinkled, or nutella spread, or bananas, or a thin layer of jam, or strawberries and whipped cream, or creamcheese with powdered sugar and mini chocolate chips. I haven't had any in AGES, just might have to drive up and get me some... really would you email me your method?
Belle

Gayla said...

Oh yum! Please post your recipe. :)