Saturday, March 7, 2009

All in a days work

Some say that you look back on the days when your children were little and miss it. I am not yet there and sometimes wonder if that will truly ever happen to me. My life is full of diapers and messes and Laundry, Baby feedings and Toddler Tantrums. Below are a few events that happen to me on a daily basis. Yes the following all happend in one day. The diaper is only one of eight that day. I walked up to the Baby room after cleaning up breakfast to discover that Allie had unloaded all of Austin's clothes out of his closet trying to find something to fit her doll. And yes That would be Lindsay in the top left corner hanging post-it-notes. I have no idea why, But just wait there is more......

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! My hear would have freaked out when I saw Lyndsay on the stairs like that!! I am so affraid of heights!! What a dare devil!!

Buddy, what has gotten into you?? Is it the cold weather?? Maybe he figured there were better crumbs on the table!!! LOL!!

And Jace, what a great idea for helping mom scrub the floors!! I love it!! Oh Wendy, I really miss you guys!! :)

Marc and Letty said...

Hola Amiga.
Aveces tenemos dias asi, donde sentimos que todo nos para y que no podemos con ello, pero lo mas importante de te ner a los que nos asen trabajar el doble es que si no los tubieramos, nuestras vidas serian muy aburridas, sin nada que contar y sin cosas de que reir, grasias a ellos es que nuestra vida es alegre.

los extranamos mucho cuidense y unos besotes a los ninos.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

haha...I had to laugh...Jen used to climb like that. HANG IN THERE< it will get better...and then they will be gone. :) SAD SAD