Saturday, October 10, 2009

Looking back

Jace turned 3 on September 15th, sometime after that I lost the battery charger to our camera, it has taken me this long to finally decided I needed to buy one. So it came in the mail the other day and whoa la I want to post some pictures.





Jace had a firetruck themed Birthday Party. My mom came up for the weekend and helped control all the neighborhood kids invited to the party! She helped hang the pinata and came up with a cool obstacle course for the kids. They were to get into a motorized car, then weave through some cones, climb a latter, pick out a fire hat and then find their way to me where I was shooting off rockets from an air compressor. Super fun idea, except when all the kids want to go at the same time then it is more like chaos.
Needles to say the kids had a blast and that is all that matters!

The picture below is Jace with his two best friends, Chandler and Craig!










While Mom was in town she also did the cutest Tea-party for the girls. She is so creative and the girls really enjoyed it. Most likely because I took the boys to McDonald's so she could have the house with just them. The girls and Grandma.




2 comments:

The Crowsnest said...

Your Mom is so cute! What a fun Grandma!

Andrea said...

Happy Late Birthday Jace! I can't believe he is THREE!! He is growing up so fast! And such the cutie!! You had such a fun party for him! Great ideas!!

And that tea party! Such a great idea too! your girls are so beautiful and I LOVE how they are dressed up for the tea party. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother!