Monday, September 29, 2008

Alligator in the House


So we pulled down the Halloween boxes today. I have few decorations, but some how have accumulated two tubs full of costumes. I think it stems from the big box my mom kept in her basement full of crazy outfits. She kept it out all year long and as teenagers we would frequently get into it and video skits or scare random neighbors. Crazy memories come from that box and I guess I am trying to start my own box.

As I pulled out the costumes Lindsay tried on every single one, both girls had a ball trying on the witches hats, and crazy wigs, but the best part was when Jace saw his Alligator costume from last year and refused to take it off. He was screaming and kicking 3 hours later when I took it off for his nap time. He was adorable up till then running around pretending like he was going to eat his sisters.

No comments: