Monday, September 22, 2008

Lane NA



Alayna or as Jace pronounces it "Lane Na" came with the perfect prestent. converse tennis shoes. they matched hers perfectly of course. Alyana is one of my faithful babysitters. Very brave girl might I admit to take on the 4 children for a nighttime routine while Bret and I try to have a night out. When we come home from a date I always find Jace's clothes laid out for the next day. She has a crazy fetish for dressing him. Especially his sunday outfits. This new outfit Alayna picked out for the special day. What are we going to do without her when we move. Good babysitters are not easy to come by.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so sweet! She is such a wonderful girl!! Jace is lucky to have her for his friend and sitter!! I love his and her shoes!! That is too cute!!

Gayla said...

Oh cute! I wish Alayna lived in Lake Charles (and was older) when we lived there. Finding good babysitters was hard!