Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uncertainty

Uncertainty

Yikes here comes IKE……. So we are waiting this one out. Bret said the Generator is working great and we have plenty of water. If Ike stays on it’s same course it should be no more than a lot of rain and wind for us, not exactly what I can say for Galveston and Houston Area. But if it turns any more to the right tonight we might be wishing we would have evacuated. I feel like our time in Lake Charles just needed some more Hurricane memories before our move to Montana. Wouldn’t want to forget what an adventure they can be!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes you definatly have to go out with a bang!! LOL! What a way to remember Lake Charles!! I hope you all stay safe. We have the generators ready and I have been hording food and water like it's going out of style.!!

cemarcano said...

I hope to hear you blog when it's all over. It looks like you all got a lot of storm there. Hope all is well!

Kristen said...

I have been worrying about you and your family. I hope that you are all well and look forward to seeing your next post. Take care.