Thursday, April 30, 2009

Egg Hunt




The kids had a ball at the Easter Egg Hunt in my parents back yard. My Dad was so creative this year, not only did the kids have an easter egg hunt, so did the adults. After the kids found their 10 eggs, My Dad tells us it is the big kids turn and eggs are hidden in the front. I see my Brother take off like a rabbit. He must have know what was up. Shortly after my sister Whitney and her husband Ryan go crazy and then follows my Aunt LeAnn and the cousins. So what was the big idea?? The easter eggs had money in them, some only 50 cents but others has twenty dollar bills. Others had gift certificates to subway and other things.

The whole vacation was just one activity after another. We really enjoyed our time there. One afternoon my dad pulled out his cement mixer and mixed up some cement and the kids made stepping stones from rocks that they had found earlier that day on a ride up a dirt road. We really enjoyed everyone!!

No comments: