Thursday, April 2, 2009

A first for everything




Austin has started to sit up by himself and roll over. He is also exploring the opportunity of food other than mom. The swallowing thing is all very new to him since he really only knows how to suck. So first comes the gag then the spit where mom needs a shield. Not sure why they don't make bibs for Moms, I guess we would look a little ridiculous. However I it seems to amaze me how messy t these little ones are learning the concept of eating from a spoon. Not sure if he likes it yet but he is getting a little down.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is, have you really been gone that long?!

Andrea said...

Wendy, he is so ADORABLE!! Look at him just sitting there all big! What a big boy! With his little Texas onesie! "Hook 'em Horns!"

Don't you just love it when they start eating!! Too much fun!

Julie Church said...

These snap shots of him confirm that he is the cutest little boy I have seen in a long time! Such a little blue eyed heart breaker.
As a side note, if you want a bib for yourself, I am happy to ablige that desire. Just let me know if you want it with ribbons and lace...ha ha ha!

Melinda said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so cute. Does he have red hair? I can't decided who I think he looks like. He has a different look than the others.

Glad to know you are doing well! We are going to try your recipe for flat pancakes.